SAFETYThe law in Qatar states that the person in control of a premises are responsible for all hazards and have the responsibility of assessing and eliminating or controlling risks. The various individual state regulations specify that the controller(s) of a premise must ensure that safe access is provided to all parts of a place of work to which a person may require access and from which a person may fall. This responsibility covers employees, visitors and contractors.
If an area or task is identified as being a risk, TOSC can help you and your people to supply and install a system which suits your needs to achieve the safest working environment.
Our TeamWe are dedicated to helping our clients achieve a safe work environment and ensure compliance to regulations, codes of practice and Qatar & International Standards.
Our Working at Heights and Safety Solution capability involves providing:
1. Risk Assessment
We are the specialized people in installation of safety lines in Qatar to ensure safety at heights and we make sure all installations are completed strictly to manufacturer’s specification and technical requirements.
6. Personal Fall Protection
- Fall Arrestor
- Descent Devices
- Rope Grab
- Static Lines (temporary webbing and fibre rope lines)
LIFTINGTOSC has been providing lifting & safety equipment testing services for over years across MIDDLE EAST. Our Accreditations
All of our testing services are provided according to the relevant Qatar/International Standards.
The main standards are as follows:
- ISO 9001 International Standard for Quality Managements systems
We are also proud to inform our clients that at present we are a FULL MEMBER of the esteemed lifting association of LIFTING EQUIPMENT ENGINEERS ASSOCIATION (LEEA)
Why Use TOSC?
- We offer a complete solution (supply, inspect, risk management, test, certify).
- We come to you so you don’t have to send your gear off-site and incur transport, hire and downtime costs.
What We Provide:We provide a complete service on the following:
Lifting Equipment and Other:
- Alloy Chain Slings
- Wire Rope Slings
- Synthetic Slings (Flat webbing and Endless Round)
- Fibre Rope Slings
- Chain Blocks
- Lever Blocks
- Push Trolleys
- Girder/Beam Clamps
- Plate Clamps
- Hoists and Winches (Air, Electric and Hydraulic)
- Wire Ropes
- Crane Ropes
- Eye Bolts
- Load Rings
- Concrete Panel Lifting Attachments
- Snatch Blocks
- Sheave Blocks
- Hydraulic Jacks
- General Rigging Equipment
- Load Restraint Equipment
- Lifting Twist Locks
- Lifting Beams
- Spreader Beams
- Man Cages
- Forklift Attachments
- Drum Handling
- Non Destructive Testing - Wire Rope
- Magnetic Particle Test (MPI)
- We proof load test to the requirements of QP and International Standards